Drum & Bass Junior Suite
A signature suite, housed on the ground floor of the recording studio, Drum & Bass is
something of a music head’s most far-flung fantasy. Brazilian cherry wood foldout panels turn the room into a virtual outdoor veranda. Mesh sun chairs and wicker chaise lounges compliment the connecting full-scale deck.
Almost a room in itself, the over sized bathroom is furnished with a steam shower and a Philippe Starck bathtub. Foldout windows give way to a heart-stopping oceanic panorama. You can literally soak in the tub or the outdoor jacuzzi to the sound of the waves.
• Ensuite steam shower
• Sectional sofa
• Home theater system
• Private outdoor veranda & lounge
• Ocean & forest view
• 500 thread count linen
• Private jacuzzi
• 500 thread-count cotton sheets.
• Hard wood floors and custom-made blackout blinds.
• Some of the bathrooms are highlighted by a spa-quality steam-room within the shower.
• Ska, Mento & Drum & Bass are appointed with outdoor jacuzzis.
• Sanwood villa is equipped with a private swimming pool.
• A compact digital surround sound system exists in each room, going by the pseudonym of George, which allows you to view Apple iTV (offering an ever expanding menu of movies to choose from), and play and charge an iPod, all in the comfort of your room.
• A fully equipped gym (with a gym instructor/stretch therapist on call).
• Private beach.
• Recording studio.
• On arrival, a cell phone is provided to guests, for use throughout their stay, thereby enabling communication with all the hotel services, other guests and of course, with the outside world.
• WiFi is available throughout the property, both indoors and out, including the beach, and is complimentary.
• Spa services are available.
• Wedding services are available.
Meals are served in the lushly exquisite Bushbar, complete with an ambient soundsystem, outdoor pool table and a forest-to-ocean view that expands the boundaries of even the most vivid imagination. The Bushbar features savory Jamaican and Asianinfluenced dishes, which add a level of transcultural flair to the already globally infused kitchen. Breakfast is included in the room rate.
As an added convenience, Sanwood villa features its own dining facility where guests can make selections from an a la carte menu from the Bushbar. Alternatively, chefs are available to prepare Jamaican home-style cuisine exclusively for the residents of Sanwood.